Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankfulness Day 3

Thanksgiving is just 20 days away but we should not confine an attitude of thankfulness to only one day of the year. If you would like to share what you are thankful for, please, feel free to leave a comment.

Here is our little list of things we are thankful for today.(I promise, I go to each one of my children individually so they have no idea what the others have answered. There answers are both fun and surprising.)

C - Brothers and Sisters - They are fun and we laugh together.
D - Sisters - Yeah, occasionally but I really don't know why. I just am thankful for them.
K - Mammaw - She's just really cool and she is a great example to me.
B - Homeschooling - I can go to morning swim practices and then take a nap before starting my school day.
Me - Well, K stole my answer. I was just thinking about last November and the day that we got the news. This year, I am so happy to have my mother around. God is good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...