Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Setting Up Shop...Well Almost

Our items will be for sale at the Ft Rucker PX this week, May 12-17. I am a little nervous and excited at the same time. Monster Bug Blankets will have items for sale also and I am really looking forward to meeting new people and getting feedback. I am also looking forward to seeing people react and respond to my creations.
At this point, I still do not have as many items available as I would like. In fact I may not have enough to last a week. I really am not sure. I do know that I have worked very hard at taking care of paper work and various small tasks that needed to be taken care of around the house and am now ready to make, create and show off my creations.
That is all for tonight, I really need to get a good night sleep so I can get up early and enjoy my children before going off to work. Hm, a stay at home mom going to work? It's only for a week...maybe we will see some of you there.

VeryVerdant

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...