Wednesday, April 23, 2008
As promised here is the finished product! The whole custom order process took around two and a half weeks from request, to finding the perfect fabric, to monogramming and completion. I am quite pleased with the end result and my soon to be teenage daughter is trying to come up with ways to make the M represent herself. She loves the sack pack and has put in a request for one of these also.
Daughter does not need another sack pack. What Daughter needs is a bigger closet!
I did end up with enough fabric left over to make a purse or tote. I am toying around with an idea right now. Actually, I was up most of the night trying to figure out what to do with the leftovers. The fabric is too beautiful to put in the scrap pile. So, I cut out what I think will turn out to be a cute purse and should have that finished in a couple days. Yeah!!