Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

I Think I 'm Coming Down With Something

Is spring not one of the greatest of God's creations? I am loving the weather here. We are experiencing breezy days with temperatures between 70 and 80, depending on the time of day, and it is really hard to concentrate on anything exept how good it would be to grab a lawn chair and a glass of lemonade and park my keister in the front yard with a good book. I know the craft fair is 8 days away but I am really not interested in making anything. This beautiful weather has revived the mind and soul and the "cleaning fairy". Yes, apart from the strong desire to sit outside and enjoy the spring time, I have also been hit with the urge to clean, everything except my car that is. Right now, I have a new yellow truck...not really, the color is pollen, but, if I imagine that it is a new yellow truck, don't you think that should get me out of washing it? No? I thought not but it was worth a try.

OK, let's focus. Craft Fair 8 days away and my to do list is - well, pretty long. There are labels to be placed on items, a tent to be put up for apractice run ( Monster Bug Blankets and I want to make sure everything looks perfect) , a few more wallets to be made, finishing touches on my six year olds Easter dress, etc,etc,etc Yeah, maybe it is not spring fever that has gotten hold of me, maybe it is the Procrastination Virus. That does sound like a medical excuse doesn't it? No? I though not, but it was worth a try.

All right, all right, I am getting up to work but I am not sure what that work is going to be nor if I will be able to finish it. Even though it makes me a bit of a scatter brain and gives me some kind of undiagnosed fever, spring is one of God's most wonderful creations.

VeryVerdant

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...