Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

This Is Only A Test

So, I have been subbing at our school for a week and a half and while I was there several children went home early or else were out with flu and stomach virus. Now my youngest has the stomach virus. This is not a good thing. Yuck Yuck Yuck
There are 16 days left until the craft fair and lots to sew and do but I am going to spend much time holding my "baby" and helping her feel better. Poor little thing. I hate it for my kids when they are sick but this is the worst kind.

The funny thing about all this is that just yesterday , or was it the day before, I was reading about God's "interrupting My Plans" and was challenged to not think that I am the one in control. So here is the test to see what I learned. Anyone who knows me, knows that I love routine and schedule and any deviation to the plan must be scheduled in first. 8-) This should be a great week!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...