Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints


You may have noticed on my sidebar an add from Easy Canvas Prints. I was contacted a few weeks ago by one of their representatives asking if I would consider placing their add on my blog in exchange for a free 8 X 10 Canvas Print of one of my photos.










Would I Mind?!? Really?!?

The toughest part of the whole process was deciding which photo to use. We moved into our house almost a year ago and we are hoping to begin building an upstairs bedroom for our two oldest girls in the next couple months.

Yes, they have been sharing a room with their little sister for 9 1/2 years! Shameful! I know!

Anyhoo...I wanted to do something for the girls room upstairs and I immediately thought of my DC pictures from our trip 2 years ago. Our oldest Brooke loves all things American History, so it is only natural that her favorite place to visit is Washingto DC.





I was a little concerned that the photo would not turn out because I use a point and shoot camera, but the end result is just stunning. I love it! The process begins with choosing which size print you would like and whether or not you want the photo wrapped around the edges. That is the option I chose. After that you simply upload the photo and edit the placement.

It was just that simple. Our canvas print arrived early the following week. We love it!


I think we will order a couple more canvas prints for Brooke to have a full set. After all, she is a senior this year and these prints would be a great way to forever remember her senior trip and her first visit to her new college.

Can't Wait!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...