Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me...

Yes, Wednesday I crossed over into the "over 35" segment of my life. I can hardly say the word...36...and it refers to me - ME!

It has been a good 35 years but now, it is time to move on.

The day itself was nearly perect. My husband and I met a real estate agent to view a couple houses. We are waiting to see if our offer is accepted on the first. As for the second house, it was a major disappointment and a little discouraging. Turns out that the lay out was exactly what I am hoping for, spacious and open, but the house itself was a money trap - another story for another day.

Back to my birthday...

Our second daughter, Kayla, is away visiting my sister and her family. I tell you, birthdays just are not complete without having your whole family close by. I miss that girl and can not wait for her to come home.

The brightest part of my day was not receiving a huge gift. Instead I found this gorgeous "posty" note on my computer. It was addressed to me from our youngest daughter Christianna.


Isn't that great? Kids are just the best!

VeryVerdant

1 comment:

Jan said...

You have such sweet children! :-) They are a blessing--Glad you had a great birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...