Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer Project #1

One of my closest friends told me recently to sit down and do nothing and don't feel guilty about it. She said this because I am in between semesters in college and we are nearing the end of our school year here in our little homeschool.

Yes, I should be taking a break but instead I have taken on that pile of t-shirts and overworn and outgrown clothes that my children love and do not want to get rid of.


"Mom, can you make me something out of this?"

So here we go! The beginning of what promises to be a lot of fun projects.


These are the cutest undies ever, even if I do say so myself. I made them from some of the t-shirts that my 15 year old contributed to my projects pile. Yes, I made them! I saw this idea on one of my favorite blogs and knew I had to try it.

You can find the project instructions here but I must warn you, these go together super fast. The whole process takes less than an hour so it is a little bit addictive.







VeryVerdant

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...