Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New in my Shop


All right, there is something I must confess. I have a really hard time keeping surprises! I had decided that I would post new items in January but I am too excited. You can find these new luggage tags in my Etsy shop. The colors are gloriously feminine!

In case you were wondering I have this same problem with Christmas presents. As soon as the last gift is wrapped, I start begging my husband to let us open the presents early. He always says I am worse than the kids!

Merry Christmas!
VeryVerdant

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Those are very cute luggage tags. Airport travel would be much friendlier with one of those!

Hey, I just wanted to shout out to you and say thanks for entering my Twilight coin purse giveaway. I appreciate the kind words, as well.

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty. And excellent to tell your luggage from all of the other look-a-likes!

AWJ said...

Oh, I love those!

Fernanda said...

Hello,
I invite you to visit my blog.
Kisses.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...