Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away...

Aaaahhh...I have a pile of items finished that I would love to post in my Etsy shop and on 1000markets but alas... The rain that we have had this week continues to pour and promises to stick around until late next week. The lighting would be perfect for taking pictures of my latest projects because it is not glaring bright and casting deep shadows but it is way too wet outside.

So, instead of taking pictures I have been working on grading papers and finishing up permanent records for our 2008-2009 school year. I have also spent a lot of time sewing some "way cute" apron sets for little girls; some sets that my youngest daughter thinks I am going to give to her and her friend "A". These aprons are half aprons with a pocket for a pen and note pad. They also come with matching cloth napkins for the little hostess to use when serving her guests. Oh, I wish I could show you but you will have to wait until the weather clears up.

So, rain rain go away...
I want to take pictures and post them today!


VeryVerdant

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...