Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

Nothing Like A Little Perspective


Our oldest, soon to be 14, is very fond of counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds to big events. This morning I thought I would try this myself, well, almost. I think counting days will do just fine. March 29 is the date of our first craft fair so we have 54 days. 54 DAYS!!! YIKES!!! What was I thinking?

Actually things are shaping up pretty well, as you can see from the picture. We have finished 27 pouches and have cut out and prepared 20 more. That is pretty good. The prepwork for the nametags in the previous post is finished but the actual piecing takes longer than I had planned. We have 94 to go and those are

to be finished in 33 days. Now I am feeling a little pressure. What else is there to finish? Craft fair aprons for myself and the Blanket Lady, 20 wallets, 40 sack packs, and hopefully 10 laptop sleeves. Crazy, Hah?

I like chaos, that is why I have four children and we homeschool and keep bees and volunteer and now a business... Sounds like fun. We will check progress again on the weekend.


VeryVerdant

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...