Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Aren't they gorgeous? These are my sisters boys. They live way too far away and I miss them so much. The little one likes his sack pack from Auntie Sonja. 8-)
Hm, this is a familiar scene for us. Cows, horses, county fairs and peanuts are regular everyday things where we are but...
...this is something our kids and I have never done before. My kids have never made snow angels, although they have taken the same concept and made "clay angels" in the local baseball fields and cotton fields. In fact our youngest two do not even know how to
make a snow man. They think that snow feels like shaved ice. Sad, I know! This is it! This is why I enjoy children so much. They find wonder and amazement in all that is around them. I love the bright eyes that shine when a child learns something new, I love the pout when it hurts and the "Mommy, kiss it - make it better." I love the dirty knees and Tonka trucks, legos and Winnie the Pooh. I love the smell of peanut butter and jelly in their hair and
I love to peak in on them when they are fast asleep and imagine what they must be dreaming about.

OK, you two, if Mommy reads this to you, Auntie Sonja misses you and I love you guys so much.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...