Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008



I am happy that I will be an Auntie again for the 8th and 9th times this coming spring. Hooray for me...and my sisters-in-law too. This is the gift I am sending to the nephew that is arriving in May. His big sister is turning 2 this Thursday (Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you) so I will be sending something for her too. I miss out by being so far away from all the nieces and nephews but isn't Internet great? I enjoy getting to see how all of the children are growing and changing. Hopefully, I will get to see all of them, including the two new ones, this summer. My kids are all but demanding to see the cousins.

Back to the picture. Our second oldest picked out the monkey fabric for her new cousins present and for a present for a friend of ours who is also expecting a boy in May. There was enough fabric left over for our youngest to get a small purse and our oldest got a small pouch to keep her goggles and swim cap in. WAY COOL !!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...