Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

A Little Break In The Action

I hope you don't mind too much that I am just now finishing up the Disney blogging. With all that happened in our family this year, I've really had to step away from my Etsy shop and blogging just a bit.  I've spent a lot more time focusing on my family and my health, but I do want to share with you some of the wonderful events that have been a part of our year.
 
 
 
Our fourth day in Orlando was spent just enjoying each other. We stayed at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort.





The facilities and staff are amazing AND since the land and resort are still privately owned there is nothing over the top Disney about the whole place. While the trip itself was a Disney trip, we found it refreshing to come "home" every night to a slower pace.



So on this day we spent a good deal of time by the pool. The water and the breeze were a bit too cool for swimming but the pool side area was very relaxing. It was a morning well spent.

We ate lunch at The Mall at Millenia with this sweet family. My husband(yes that's my man on the right) taught this beautiful mommy(center) when she was in high school. He was her Science teacher. We really enjoyed getting to meet her children and spending a couple hours wrestling and playing with them in the center of the food court. Yeah, these kids were not shy at all about enjoying themselves.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...