Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

New Year! New Opportunities!

So we've rolled into another year and with that comes another wedding season. I thought you might like a peek at the first wedding order to be shipped out in 2013.


 
Thank you to all who made 2012 a successful year for VeryVerdant.
I am looking forward to adding some new items in the coming months
as well as restocking some "old favorites".
 
Coming in August, there will be a birthday giveaway,
because I like to celebrate my birthday by giving gifts to you!
 
This year my husband and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary.
In honor of this very special day, one lucky bride will be winning a very nice wedding day gift.
Look for details in October and early November.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...