Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Luggage Tag Favors For When You Need Them Right Now

I am so happy to FINALLY announce a new arrival in my shop. Actually, it's just a new twist on an old favorite!




Turquoise and Black Damask Luggage Tags - Set of 5
                                           
                                 Luggage Tag Sets that are ready to ship!
                                        

                                  


World Map Luggage Tags - Set of 10


I know, right? So exciting!




New York City Life Luggage Tags - Set of 10




I have had so many brides contact me about ordering custom luggage tags only to find out that their wedding is that same weekend or just a couple weeks away. YIKES! I wish I could accommadate everyone of them, but if I tried...well, I just couldn't do it.
 

Eiffel Tower Blossom Luggage Tags - Set of 5



 As a solution, I am now offering luggage tag sets that are ready to ship. I have already uploaded a few sets and will be uploading several more over the next few days. We will see how it goes.





French Script Luggage Tags - Set of 10



Brides or hostesses, can order sets of 5 and 10 luggage tags that are already assembled and I will be able to ship them out the next business day. These tags can be mixed and matched for larger events and still qualify for volume discounts. Even Better!



Vintage Italy Post Card Luggage Tags - Set of 10

Want to Know More?
Contact Me Via My Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...