Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Owl Birthday Party Invitations

Yes, our youngest is turning 10 and she has requested an OWL birthday party. Immediately I hit up Pinterest and found These Lovely Invites.





As fate would have it, the DIY owl invites are printable and I really wanted a "handmade" look. I'm just insane that way.

Fortunately, Mammaw was here yesterday. I showed her the printable version and she went right to work, tracing and cutting and gluing. After a few hours(and many pieces of scrapbooking paper), she, Christianna and I had turned out 10 of these adorable owl's.





Oh My soul!!! These little gals are just the cutest ever!


Now for cake and decorations!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I linked up here:

AKA Designs

Creation Corner

Design Dazzle

4 comments:

Lacey (schoolhousefarm) said...

those are so sweet! Whooo doesn't love an owl or two?!

Shelley said...

They are darling! I adore owls! :)

Jen @ frazzled 5 said...

Love these owl invites! Cannot wait to make them for my 3-yr-old, she loves owls (she just may have gotten that love affair from her mama)!
New Follower over from Design Dazzle!
~Jen @ hutchinsonherd.blogspot.com

designdazzle.blogspot.com said...

Totally adorable! Thanks for linking at our party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...