Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

A Place To Play




I have seen several of these "reading/play" tents spattered about the web lately and I just knew that our Christianna would love to have one of her own.

I was right, by the way.

While there are a few places that offer tutorials, I ended up making this one on my own. Some of the tutorials were so detailed that they were overwhelming, while others were just not quite what I had in mind.

Oh, well, we like the final outcome...Christianna has great plans for this tent. Once it is hung in her room, it will be her quiet place to read and play with her new Calico Critters.

1 comment:

Lacey (schoolhousefarm) said...

it's adorable! I often feel overwhelmed by tutorials and take things into my own hands, too. sometimes it works out for the best...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...