Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Not Exactly A Day At The Beach

I lay there with my head resting comfortably. The bright light filtered through my closed eyelids. Water gently sprayed into my face and sand squished between...


My teeth???

Yes, another dentist appointment. The beach part? That was just a dream. I would so rather be at the beach. The good news is, I now have squeaky clean teeth thanks to my hygienist, Cherri. My pearly whites are beautiful, or so says my dentist. The best part is...no more visits here until December.

Bring on summer!!!

4 comments:

Kelly Casanova said...

I think I'd much rather be at the beach than the dentist, I don't blame you for daydreaming!

Very Verdant said...

Handmaden - fortunately it was just a cleaning but still...I would rather do just about anything else besides go to the dentist office.

NotaSupermom said...

Mine is this month too. I like going to the dentist. I call it the tooth spa. If your teeth aren't good, every day is a misery.

Bretta said...

I'm going to have to remember the "beach" felling when I go in June!!! I have three, yes, Three fillings to get through!!!:/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...