Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Disaster Relief for Alabama

The photos of the storm damage across our beautiful state are just too sad for words.  I can not imagine what those families are going through. As I said earlier, our area in south Alabama received little more than wind, rain and lightning.

 

                  Severe Weather

                                          (Photo from local news coverage)

As I was growing up, I often heard my parents say a small phrase that right now reverberates in my mind, “Blessed to be a blessing”. 

                          il_fullxfull_224258977

For the entire month of May, 10% of all sales from my Etsy shop will be donated to disaster relief for those families who have lost everything via local ministries gathering donations and working with the American Red Cross.

 

~VeryVerdant

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...