Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring is definitely on the way.

Spring is a time of rebirth and singing and fresh starts. On that note, I have been busy creating new items for the shop and have filled my little notebook with ideas for even more goodies. The shelves have also been stocked with new fabrics. Such happiness...
...but I am not happy, I am sad...
...sad...because I want to show you all the new colors and projects and goodies...but I can't

My faithful friend, my camera, is sick. I will be taking it to the camera shop for repairs next week. In the mean time, you will have to guess at all the goodness I will show you when my friend, my camera, is home again. Home where it belongs.

VeryVerdant

2 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

Oh no! Oh no! a sick camera! How awful! Hope it gets well very soon!

Misobel (Mary) said...

Aww, sorry to hear about your camera friend :( Hopefully he'll be back in business very soon! In the meantime enjoy your new fabrics and supplies ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...