Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Show & Tell

I recently "went shopping" for the perfect birthday gift! The recipient was a friend of my 7 year old daughter and I knew I did not want a department store present. So, I started with this...


...gorgeous pendant from AthenaWorkman

I added some Swarski Pearls and some ribbon and ....

The perfect, girlie necklace.

I must confess that when the package arrived and my daughter saw the cup cake she ran to get her older sister.

"Look what Mommy bought for me!"
"Whoah there! This is for Ashley."

Can you keep a secret?



I got C one too!

VeryVerdant

8 comments:

AWJ said...

Wow, that necklace is perfect and so gorgeous! How cute!

Thanks for blogging about my little sweets. I'm glad your daughter gets one, too. :D

Memories for Life said...

They're gonna love 'em! Great gift idea!

Sharrie Lynn said...

That's wonderful! I just came across Athena's shop yesterday and hearted a necklace I want to get my niece for Christmas!

TiLT said...

awesome! She is going to be so surprised! You'll have to get a picture of her face when she sees it ;)

BeadedTail said...

Very cute necklace! They are going to love them!

Cheryl said...

adorable... shh!

Splendid Little Stars said...

very cool! I love her pendants and the necklace you made from one! That will be one delighted 7 year old!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I love her cupcakes - they are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...