Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Coffee Break and Cyber Shopping

After waking up a little late today I think I need an extra Cup o' Joe! This got me thinking and I set off "shopping". Look what I found!


This is a tamari ball that reminds me of the frothy milk on top of my Cappuccino!

This dress would be perfect here in the deep south. Although I do not see me feeding chickens, I could definitely do a front porch swing and a cup of iced coffee!Enuwbe has gorgeous organic clothes made of bamboo that I would love to stock up on.

When I came across this soap I had to wonder if the caffeine from the coffee beans would give me an energy boost. I don't know but that would be the best smelling shower! Maple Hill Farms also has some all natural laundry detergent that I may have to try out in the coming months. I'll keep you posted on that one.

And yes, a little shameless self promotion. There are a few items in my Etsy shop right now that were made by some teenage friends of my daughters, like this sweet little leather wrap bracelet and a few bottle cap necklaces. Couldn't resist!

Now, back to my cup of coffee and my reading for this morning.

VeryVerdant

3 comments:

A Dusty Frame said...

Very nice!

Cheryl said...

love the way you put this all together!

Rosemary said...

Beautiful items from some talented people! The colors make me want to go eat chocolate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...