Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

What???? Only 1 Week????

Wow, I have so many things I would like to get done before the craft fair next Saturday. There are two aprons waiting to be finished, labels to be made and attatched to items, business cards to be printed and cut out,and several purses that I would like to make before then as well. Not to mention I am making two Tree Skirts for an Etsy order, placemat and napkins for my sister, and a hobo purse and key fob for another custom order.

Yeppers, it's time to prioratize, but where do I start. Well, I start by getting off the computer and working. (face turns red and a sly innocent grin crosses the face)

But before I go. Here are a couple things I was able to finish this past week.


Children's Let's Pretend Potholders
$3.50 each or 3 for $10

Set of two reversible Tea Towels
$10

Yeah! for finished projects! Now, I do have to go to work so I am checking out now.


VeryVerdant

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...