Pages

Friday, January 18, 2008

A Day Off

Today was a very welcome change of schedule and routine. I was able to take our two youngest children to see Winnie The Pooh, a stage production at the Alabama Shakespeare Festival. We had such a great time together. My youngest decided to read out loud a Pooh Bear book to me on the way there. It took her fourtyfive minutes of the two hour trip but she finished the whole thing and since she does not turn six until the thirty first of this month I am very, very pleased. The play was absolutely adorable and the trip home was wonderful as the two fell asleep and most of the ride was unusually but wonderfully quiet.

Yes, I am now rested and looking forward to being creative and getting back to work.

Very Verdant

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...